I admit I don't usually feel much for deaths and terrible things that happen around the world. I try to feel sympathetic and all i do is just say, "Oh my God, that's terrible." After that, i go on to eating my dinner.

But today after watching some tv, i went online(myspace..the usual etc etc) and then i came upon this video clip with celine dion talking about Katrina and her feelings about it; she burst into tears while sharing her thoughts. "How come it's so easy to send planes in another country to kill everyone in a second and destroy lives? We need to serve our country and for me to serve our country is to be there right now to rescue the rest of the people..." Seriously, i am too kinda confused with what the world is turning into. I am not talking about the disasters. I guess in these few years, the human spirit is greatly challenged. We see the beauty of humanity, and the blackness of it as well.
--
some videos:
Celine Vid- http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Celine-crys-Katrina.wmv/
Dog Vid- http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Oprah-Winfrey-saved-dog.mov/

But today after watching some tv, i went online(myspace..the usual etc etc) and then i came upon this video clip with celine dion talking about Katrina and her feelings about it; she burst into tears while sharing her thoughts. "How come it's so easy to send planes in another country to kill everyone in a second and destroy lives? We need to serve our country and for me to serve our country is to be there right now to rescue the rest of the people..." Seriously, i am too kinda confused with what the world is turning into. I am not talking about the disasters. I guess in these few years, the human spirit is greatly challenged. We see the beauty of humanity, and the blackness of it as well.
--
some videos:
Celine Vid- http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Celine-crys-Katrina.wmv/
Dog Vid- http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Oprah-Winfrey-saved-dog.mov/

<< Home